I work for Centura Health and over the summer, Senior Services (the division I work for) was merged with another. There was a great deal of anticipation, while those of us in my office wondered if we would have a job, when it was all said and done.
Fortunately, everyone kept their jobs (whew!). While there have been a few significant changes, the most notable being everyone going from private offices to cubicles, we're all adapting.
The new location does have it's advantages: I'm able to take the light rail to work, the new office is a four minute walk from the train station, our new office is next to downtown and Auraria campus, and the view is outstanding (All of our cubicles were placed next to the windows.)
Here is the view I get to look at three days a week (when I'm not at school).
No comments:
Post a Comment